Monday, July 26, 2010

Asociale - Novum Comum (1992)

Oi! Oi! I am back again and to be honest I don't know will it take me to make the next post. I've been so lazy lately, I put this blog to the side. For the one's that do know this great Oi! band, Asociale was born in 1990 in the city of Como, Italy. Since the 80's were gone, Asociale was trying to manage to keep Oi! still alive in the 90's. It was a hard job, they went through many members in the band but they still managed to be strong. The band first appeared in the compilation "Oi! Siamo Ancora Aqui" releasing the song "La Gente Reale Non Moure Mai" in 1991. As a mention before, the band went through a numerous member, front man Ivano (only original member left) dragged the band to release their first and only single 'Novum Comum' in 1992 containing the tracks 'Niente Politica Solo Oi!' and a tribute song to Hoxtom from the 4 Skins; 'Hoxtom Tom for President'. By 1995 Ivano left the band and Asociale was forced to call it a quit. The band has gotten together again sometime late 2009 and they have started gigging. I know for a fact that they have crossed the ocean to Mexico and New York in 2010. I'm not sure when, but Novum Comum was re released again adding 2 extra songs from other compilations the band was in. Asociale is expected to release a full discography CD late this year. In my opinion they were one of the best Oi! bands in Italy. Defiantly they are on the same level as Nabat, Rough, and other great Italian Oi! bands from the 80's. I hope you like it.

1. Niente politica solo oi!
2. HoxTom Tom for president
3. Ancora Guasti
4. La gente reale non muore mai

Password: Slime777

No comments:

Post a Comment