Monday, March 9, 2009

S.B.L.C. - Falling Apart (1990)

I saw this EP one day when I was shopping at 'Hits and Misses', the cover of the album cought my attention. I did some research of the band, and they came out in the early 90's, 'Falling Apart' was their first EP then later released a full-length during the 90's. As the years went by the band had a numerous changes of member, which they came to an end a little before 2000. 'S.B.L.C.' stands for Screaming Bloody Leper Children. I'm sorry but this is all the information that I have of the band. Enjoy it.

1. All Night
2. Teenage Youth
3. Flesh And Blood
4. No End
5. Children Of Today
6. Detroit Bootboys

Download

4 comments:

  1. I Was Good Friends With The Singer Keith Domanic growing up and got to party with him and the band a couple times down at the 6 and Lahser band house. The last time I saw Keith was at the Ramones gig at Mi state fair grounds in about 93. We were both floored to see one another but lost communication again. Any known where abouts please email me at pridehome225leach@yahoo.com Oi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dad, Scott Goldstein, is the bass player.

      Delete
  2. Detroit hardcore music scene in the late 80's to early 90's was such good times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have offers such as BG via mt760, mt103 one way,mt103/202 CASH TRANSFER, LC via mt700, mt799, Euro Clear, Certified Bank Draft, Loan, Project Funding, Credit Card Loading. We are ready to work with you depending the offers you are Interested on.We Want Reliable Client not time Wasters. We FINANCE PROJECTS, We also Monetize BG, SBLC. We are tested and trusted. I also, have connection with NNPC incase you need Crude Oil and D2 / M100 / JP54. For further communication here is my Skype ID jamesclark0073, Email:jamesclark0007@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete